If you are downloading the final approved images from your production, this can be quite a large file and so you may want to direct the download to a specific folder, rather than just into your general Downloads section of your computer.
Here’s how to specify your downloads destination folder…
On Google Chrome…
You can choose a location on your computer where downloads should be saved by default or pick a specific destination for each download.
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced Downloads.
- Adjust your download settings:
- To change the default download location, click Change and select where you’d like your files to be saved.
- If you’d rather choose a specific location for each download, check the box next to “Ask where to save each file before downloading.”
To change where downloaded items are saved on your Mac, choose Safari > Preferences, click General, then click the “File download location” pop-up menu and choose a location.
On Microsoft Edge…
- Open Microsoft Edge , then select Settings and more > Settings .
- Select Downloads , and then, in the Location area, select Change.
- In the dialog box, select a new location for your downloaded files.
- Here you’ll also find the option to have Microsoft Edge ask where to save each file before downloading.