If your username and password are not working, we can reset it for you so please email firstname.lastname@example.org and someone will do this for you as soon as possible.
Wheel of doom!
If you are trying to log in and get the dreaded wheel of doom, it is likely that all you need to do is to clear your cache and hard refresh the page. The steps below will tell you how to do this:
How to hard refresh a web page:
Hitting the refresh button in your browser is not a hard refresh, it simply reloads the page with the current cache you have stored.
A hard refresh will first clear your browser cache for the page you are on which then forces it to load the most up-to-date version of that page.
How to hard refresh on Google Chrome and Firefox
- Mac: hold Cmd and Shift then press R on your keyboard.
- Windows: hold Ctrl then press F5 on your keyboard.
How to hard refresh on Safari (Mac)
- First, go to Safari > Empty Cache, or press Opt + Cmd + E
- The refresh by clicking the refresh button on the address bar or hitting Cmd + R on your keyboard.
How to hard refresh on Internet Explorer/Edge (Windows)
- Hold Ctrl and then press F5 on your keyboard.
If you are still experiencing login issues, please contact email@example.com and a member of our team will be in touch to help you troubleshoot.
Top Tip: if the above isn’t working, try going loading the website in an incognito window as it won’t have any cache stored here!